Checkmate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karmas App

+12
Kissthe
Gracjan
shadowmaw666
NotAnnoying
SpY3der
PrincessLilith
DemonOfNight
VanillaNinja
Dcaf
kat
Pers
KarmasABitch
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Karmas App Empty Karmas App

Post  KarmasABitch Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Main character (include it's level and class): KarmasABitch (82 sin)
Alt character(s): FlamesOfFury(69 mystic), KarmasBitch(76 venger),1HitterQuiter(77 WL), xThunderStruckx(76 Radient), Moonlite(77 commie), SpawnedDeath( 71 Defiler)
Active (Yes/No): Always
Participate (Raid/Pvp): Live for it Very Happy
Willing to help the guild (Yes/No): Yes
About your self: Prior guild member. Work for a finance company in the US military. I am 19 years old, aint got much to do after work so i just game. Got alot of friends in guild so figured i would drop and app. I like the way yall always raid and are active. Never a time there is not 10+ members on.

KarmasABitch

Back to top Go down

Karmas App Empty Re: Karmas App

Post  Pers Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:34 am

Deny
You left this guild and talk shit about guild.
Even you did not left guild before, we have too many sins and low empty slots
Pers
Pers

Back to top Go down

Post  KarmasABitch Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:27 pm

HA!! i talked shit about checkmate?!?! that really is funny. I never talked shit about checkmate. I left checkmate at the same time as everyone else when grim was pking everyone in guild, Just like 5-6 other people did. I dont see how you can say i did these things

KarmasABitch

Back to top Go down

Post  kat Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:31 pm

100% Deny, you were trash talking me and demon only a few days ago so you continue to trash talk since u left not only to us but this is 1 example.
kat
kat

Back to top Go down

Post  KarmasABitch Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:12 pm

I'll admit kat that i did shit talk you. Only because you did 2 things. One you insulted my sister who has passed away, and two, you had the balls to try and say that i was a woman. I honestly don't see where you go off with that idea but whatever. I heard you accuse everyone of that so i'll look the other way. As for Demon i never talked shit about him. Me and Demon have been friends and still are now. So maybe you should get your facts straight before you start making false accusations about me.

KarmasABitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dcaf Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:01 am

i support because hes my friend and has many alts who can be useful to the guild. i wasnt here for what kats talking about so i dont know what happened, im not basing my vote on that.
Dcaf
Dcaf

Back to top Go down

Post  VanillaNinja Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:54 pm

support

VanillaNinja

Back to top Go down

Post  DemonOfNight Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:39 pm

bro i would support you but i 'll deny. sorry i don't wanna hear trash talking about kat, coz i love her more then everything in this world! the second reason that when we got gvg and we killed you few times! you loged out and in megaphone was message that i'm cheater and hacker, and all this stuff).
DemonOfNight
DemonOfNight

Back to top Go down

Post  KarmasABitch Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 am

Demon. Regarding the megaphone during SvS. I had nothing to do with that. I asked around and that was arsenic that put out that megaphone. I have never openly disrespected you, neither will I.

KarmasABitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dcaf Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:09 pm

i know vince very well, great friend of mine. honestly hes a good guy, and anything said in the past should be forgiven. both kat and karma were wrong in their argument, and i dont think it will happen again. let this guy in and im sure you guys will all become friends with him
Dcaf
Dcaf

Back to top Go down

Post  kat Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Dcaf wrote:i know vince very well, great friend of mine. honestly hes a good guy, and anything said in the past should be forgiven. both kat and karma were wrong in their argument, and i dont think it will happen again. let this guy in and im sure you guys will all become friends with him

Tell me where i was wrong?
Tell me when and how i insulted his "dead" sister?
Tell me when i called him a girl? Oo I knew he was a guy because i spoke to him in vent.

Also one of the chars you listed is one of Arsenics chars which then makes me wonder why your using it or if you are him since he tried to get in guild many times before.

Really i dont know why im replying to such a pointless convo, just no.
kat
kat

Back to top Go down

Post  KarmasABitch Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:10 am

kat wrote:
Dcaf wrote:i know vince very well, great friend of mine. honestly hes a good guy, and anything said in the past should be forgiven. both kat and karma were wrong in their argument, and i dont think it will happen again. let this guy in and im sure you guys will all become friends with him

Tell me when i called him a girl? Oo I knew he was a guy because i spoke to him in vent.

Also one of the chars you listed is one of Arsenics chars which then makes me wonder why your using it or if you are him since he tried to get in guild many times before.

Ok kat no disrespect, but i would loooovvveee to know which one of the above characters is supposedly arsenics?? O.o Even after leaving checkmate i refused to openly attack your guild. I realized that i had made somewhat of a mistake with the guild and came back asking to atone for it. I honestly don't hold a grudge on kat at all. Everything is better if you just "forgive and forget". I have no issues with Checkmate whatsoever and still to this day refuse to pk/start shit with them. Checkmate is a good guild and i will not deny that at all.

KarmasABitch

Back to top Go down

Post  kat Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:54 am

Fact is YOU left guild after YOU insulted guild members and YOU should now get over that.
kat
kat

Back to top Go down

Post  KarmasABitch Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:22 pm

kat wrote:Fact is YOU left guild after YOU insulted guild members and YOU should now get over that.

Again, no offence, but i was not the only member who left guild that night. I know of at least 5 others that did as well. yet i still see them in guild. Am i the one that should get over it or should you as well? like i said. i refuse to hold a grudge and i still respect checkmate. Never said i did/didnt respect you, i respect the guild. That is the point of this forum i was sure, was to get a group decision, not just 1 persons. I say this with no spite or quarrel. Simply respectfully. And i would still like to know which of the above chars is supposedly arsens?

KarmasABitch

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessLilith Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:45 am

support cos hes my friend and i was always cool with him
PrincessLilith
PrincessLilith

Back to top Go down

Post  Dcaf Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:44 am

kat wrote:

idk ><
i wasnt here for that. im supporting only because hes my friend and ive never had a problem with im. he also has alot of alts, and is super active. if he wants to forgive and forget, i think you should too if it was only an argument that occurred one day. and its not like he got kicked, he left. if it ever happens again i 100% agree with you kat, but i dont think it will.
Dcaf
Dcaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Pers Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:24 am

fact is you are the only one who left after insult guild / guild members. Other players just left for dont listen that arguements.
Pers
Pers

Back to top Go down

Post  KarmasABitch Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:56 pm

I left so the conflict between me and kat would go no further. I have already spoken to kat about the topic and it can be dropped. Kat and I have dropped it as a subject and moved past it.

KarmasABitch

Back to top Go down

Post  SpY3der Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Well i wont vote on this 1 since i think both are even,maybe u both should try to solve w/e issues u have.Afterall its just a game Razz.
Good Luck

SpY3der

Back to top Go down

Post  NotAnnoying Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:26 pm

100% support, we need more noobs in guild Smile
NotAnnoying
NotAnnoying

Back to top Go down

Post  KarmasABitch Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:41 pm

LOL thanks anno Razz Appreciate it xD

KarmasABitch

Back to top Go down

Post  KarmasABitch Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:36 pm

So i am going to try and ignore the outburst from kat today insisting that i will never make it in checkmate and the continuous pk. Harmless?? sure. Did i care? nope not really. My pixels will come back again and again so i really don't mind. Its a game. Only a moron would take it so seriously. An issue i do have is the treatment recieved by a GM of checkmate. GM's are supposed to be the mature and "leader" figures of a guild in my understanding. What happened today was not the sign of good leadership. I have full respect for checkmate and still, even after the hour and a half of pking from XxkatxX, still refuse to engage this guild. I still will keep my app current and see if i make it in. Regardless of the outcome i have friends in checkmate. And even if i make it in or not, don't matter. Cause they are still my friends. So i await the final decision and will keep checking daily to see how this ends up

KarmasABitch

Back to top Go down

Karmas App Empty VanHellzing

Post  shadowmaw666 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Approved

\

shadowmaw666

Back to top Go down

Post  Gracjan Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:27 am

100% deny like Kat said
he left guild.
He is Dcaf friend.
Gracjan
Gracjan

Back to top Go down

Karmas App Empty hi

Post  Kissthe Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:05 pm

no way !!!!! because your friend doing shit to me Smile and your name is called bitches behind ,cant accept your awesome name

Kissthe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum