Checkmate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Guild Contest Suggestions

+6
kat
Nephast
BumbleBeee
Dcaf
Gracjan
Kira
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

April Guild Contest Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: April Guild Contest Suggestions

Post  Dcaf Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:44 am

kat wrote:The hide and seek one sounds great but i think would be unfair because its gonna be run by a timezone and also you cant be on alot to suit all people, guild seems most active at svs time so idk. Also the one about who can climb the highest wouldnt be fair for all since sins would have biggest advantage then druids

"guild seems most active at svs time" maybe because thats when you make all the raids Rolling Eyes
Dcaf
Dcaf

Back to top Go down

April Guild Contest Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: April Guild Contest Suggestions

Post  kat Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Dcaf wrote:
kat wrote:The hide and seek one sounds great but i think would be unfair because its gonna be run by a timezone and also you cant be on alot to suit all people, guild seems most active at svs time so idk. Also the one about who can climb the highest wouldnt be fair for all since sins would have biggest advantage then druids

"guild seems most active at svs time" maybe because thats when you make all the raids Rolling Eyes

maybe because thats the time that suits me? Oo there are over 100 active members so i dont see how all is gonna revolve around me, anyone can make raid. Its more active at svs time because most people in guild are from europe.
kat
kat

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2