Checkmate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Dcaf start to do shits and kill checkmate

2 posters

Go down

When Dcaf start to do shits and kill checkmate Empty When Dcaf start to do shits and kill checkmate

Post  Gracjan Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:35 am

well this is it how it started.loged on my alt went to trifrii,saw Dcaf there standing with some ppl.i target some rad and want to try to pk it.well it was quite good but this is not interesting,interesting is that,that Dcaf start to pk me without a word.well in rage i killed him once to.So he loged Kiras rad and start to regular pk me,there was some checkmate guys to like Yabuza he pk to.So i loged Gracjan that he cant pk because of the same guild.and start to get renvenge on ppl that helping Dcaf ,yea he was killing my alt wih kiras rad hes zerk and his 3 friends.that was not cool.When he saw Gracjan he leave guild with zerk and start to pk me again.i ask for help at guild chat with him.Kissthefloor comes and dcaf start to fight with him to kiss leaved guild to pk him on rad to and ask me to do the same to help him.after all Dcaf said we started pk him Very Happy but friends from guild saw he started shits.so pls tell your opinion about it?i would even not be angry if he just fight with hes zerk with me even with friends but login Crystalized that no one have chase (no one of ppl there)was just lame,Gm do something with that,it is sick
Gracjan
Gracjan

Back to top Go down

When Dcaf start to do shits and kill checkmate Empty Re: When Dcaf start to do shits and kill checkmate

Post  Kira Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:55 pm

if u want i can make it so no1 can log any of my toons but then no1 can use my toons for raids etcwhich seems kind of stupid just because guild on occasion cannot all get along

Kira
Admin

Back to top Go down

When Dcaf start to do shits and kill checkmate Empty Re: When Dcaf start to do shits and kill checkmate

Post  Gracjan Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:24 am

no, just say your friend to dont use it to pk guildmate.
Gracjan
Gracjan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:24 am

i changed login allready for my chars had like 6 ppl that knew the info

Kira
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down